Monday, March 9, 2009

Thank You

Sara, Olivia &  Iwould like to thank everyone for all your support. The last 5 days have been quite an emotional rollercoaster. All the messages, e-mails, prayers, visits, and calls have helped smooth out those rough bottoms helping us to the next peak.  

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but over the next days, weeks, months, years there will be many more trials for us and we will continue to need you help. Please bear with us if some messages go unreturned for extended periods, we still love you all, it's just that we might be preoccupied :)

Thanks SO Much!!!!

Love,

Olivia, Sara, & Ben


3 comments:

  1. I had no idea. I just heard last night at clinic that there was something wrong. I am so sorry and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that everything goes well and her little body can heal itself with the help of her doctors. She is the most adorable tiny little baby - she is very fortunate to have such wonderful parents! If there is anything at all I can do - scoop boxes, etc., - please don't hesitate to ask. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all! Although I think you probably figured that out from those goofy disjointed emails I sent..... =)

    hugs, headbutts, and purrs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too can help with your animals if needed. You know where to call me at.
    Candis

    ReplyDelete