Thursday, March 12, 2009

1st Surgery of the Day



Olivia is scheduled to have surgery first thing in the morning.  Anesthesia will come get her around 7:30am EST.  If all goes well she should be back in ICU by early afternoon. 

I'll post whenever I get the chance, might not be until after the surgery.

Thank you so much for all your comments, I haven't had much time to answer many of the messages, but be assured we do read them and they have brought comfort to our hearts and tears to our eyes.

We love you all.  Pray for little Olivia tonight!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had magic words to bring you comfort and make things better (as do all of your loved ones) but unfortunately, I don't.

    But what I am doing is sending all of my love, hopes and prayers your way. God bless you all.

    xo

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely praying for you all. She is so very precious and is so very loved. I can only begin to imagine what you and Sara are going through and feeling right now. She is in good hands - God's and the doctors. Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thinking about you and sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

    Love,
    Dorothy, Jeff, Shayla, Jared, Marie, Tom, David, cats, birds and fish and more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a magic wand full of pixie dust to make this all better.....

    All my hopes and prayers.......
    hugs and many loud PURRS

    Mandi and the furkids.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over here from the link you posted on Tenderhearts, and I'm posting to let you know you will all be in my thoughts today. You probably already know that you're at one of the best places in the world for Olivia's care. I hope she comes through with flying colors and with no post-surgery complications. Incidentally, my daughter (who has hlhs and has had 3 open hearts) lives a very healthy life with only half a heart and one kidney.

    Blessings on all of you,

    Kirsten Archibald

    ReplyDelete