Saturday, April 11, 2009

On the Road Again

We're getting things together tonight to head back to Mott Children's Hospital for Olivia's Liver work-up.  It's hard to say what they will find wrong with our little peanut, but as much as we'd like to put our head in the sand, and continue as if nothing is wrong, we need to stand and face anything that is to come. 

Olivia has met every challenge placed before her with a grace and vigor that Sara and I can only marvel at. The strength contained within our young daugther makes us so proud. It will help bring her through any and all these trials. 

Here's another cute shot of our Diva posing with her seahorse toy (a gift from her Auntie Melinda)

4 comments:

  1. I would say the three of you deserve a lot of credit for your strength in all you have gone through.Strong love can get you through anything.Your support for each other is remarkable as is the love we all feel for lil Peanut. Best wishes are sent your way to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my hopes.....
    I will be thinking of you all constantly tomorrow. And holding my breath, waiting for good news.
    Give the Diva a kiss for me. She has a lot of people pulling for her. And I know there are special prayers for her today.
    affectionately
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know I continue to keep all of you in my prayers. One of the first things I thought about this morning was that Olivia has to go back to the hospital today. She is a tough little nut and so are her parents. Good luck today and drive carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little diva is in my prayers,along with the both of you. She is so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete