Sunday, August 23, 2009

Time for Reflection

Sara and I will be taking some time away in an attempt to recenter our lives. It won't happen in one day, one week, or even one year, yet we need to start the process.

We wish to thank everyone for their outpouring of prayers and support. It has helped sustain us through the darkest days we could ever imagine. Thank you we love you all.

If you are in any way able, making any size donation to the Alagille Syndrome Alliance in Olivia's name will go a long way toward helping other families affected by this insudious syndrome. Thank you so much to the generous outpouring we have already seen.

Continue to check in here every once in a while, I still have some things I need to say.

Until then,

Peace to you all,

Love --

Ben & Sara & Our Little Angel Olivia

5 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss...and that is SO inadequate. I read your last post and did not even realize what it meant until today. I'm so sorry...I can't imagine the pain of such loss.
    Know that you are remembered in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys too. Take your time...dont let anyone tell you that you need to move past this. Those types of inconsiderate jack a**es are not needed in your life. Your family and friends will be here for you guys NO MATTER WHAT!! With lots of love, support, shoulder to cry on, and hugs.....and litter cleaning. :) Come on, you need to laugh too...! We are here whenever you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a lovely service and dinner following.I saw many wonderful,loyal friends who I know love the both of you the same as I do. I wish you peace and needed rest on your needed get away. We will look for your return.Have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry! The words just don't even seem adeguate enough. I want you to know that she has touched many lives!!! Thank you for sharing her story with all of us. You and your family are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing much to say except you and Sara are both still in my thoughts and prayers. I think about you guys every day when I pass your house.

    ReplyDelete